Gingergirl

Friday, April 07, 2006

Ginger Girl?

So I've decided that I am one of those people whole treat their pet as if it were their child-- hence the name gingergirl. My beautiful puppy-Ginger- is now 12 weeks old and she weighs about 20 lbs. (12 of which were gained in the last 4 weeks). I think I take a picture of her everyday and I compare it to the previous day to see if she has gotten any bigger. Yuck!! I use to hate when people would show me pictures of their gazillion animals and then I would have to act like I care. Now I am one of those! :)

3 Comments:

  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Jacks said…

    i'm one of those people too!!! i guess i'm also one of those people that don't want "real" children!! Send all the CMV patients my way!!!

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Jacks said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger Jacks said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home