Gingergirl

Saturday, April 15, 2006

poops--- oops!

Poops, poops, everywhere is poop. That is what i saw when I woke up this morning. It was everywhere. My presious little ginger girl decided to jump off our bed and eat (yes eat!!) our living room wall. She dug 2 giagantic holes out of our drywall and ate the peices. As if that wern't enough the drywall that she ingested gave her massive diahrrea. I mean massive!!! there were 6 different piles of poop on the carpet. They all had bits and peices of drywall in them. Lovely thing to help nurse a hangover.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Noellebellz said…

    Sounds a lot like work, all the poop I mean, not out patients eating drywall.

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Jacks said…

    I once ate drywall as well. The diarrhea was intense. I know how Ginger feels :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home